Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Dylan

My girls have been really into Bob Dylan recently- totally fine with me! It all started when I put "Blowing in the Wind" on for Madeline and Jane on a very blustery fall day. Now, they know all the words and sing along.

A couple of weeks ago I was telling Jesse a story during dinner and I told him that I "didn't think twice" about doing something. (I forget the rest of what I was telling him.) Madeline chimed in "Hey mama, don't think twice, it's alright!" How cool is she- quoting Bob Dylan at 3 years old.

It also became clear that they had been listening (maybe a little too much) when Madeline and Jane started singing "Everyone must get stoned" while jumping on the couch. Umm- hysterical and awesome.
I am super sad I missed him play at Temple last night, but I am glad that Adam got to go see him.

When listening "Positively 4th S" I realized I don't think I could be friends with Dylan. I would be so scared that if he got mad at me he would write a super mean song about me. Not so good at reconciliation I am assuming.



No comments: